Jewish City Tour in Lima
A fascinating Jewish City Tour visiting Jewish places in Lima and showing the history and Jewish life of that community.
Through this tour travelers can learn how community life was born and developed in Peru.
The intention of the tour is to visit (from outside and inside) some institutions and places, knowing about the history and the Jewish community life in Lima.
Our hallmark is that all our guides are ACTIVE MEMBERS of the Local Community, and that our tours are organized hand by hand with local institutions.
The places to visit are:
- Leon Pinelo Jewish School (from outside)
- Sefaradi Synagogue, Sharon Synagogue, 1870 Synagogue and Chabad Synagogue.
- The Jewish Museum
- Itjak Rabin Park.
- The Mini-Market Kosher
- Bikur Holim (nursing home)
- Jewish Cementery
- Hebraica Sport Club
Duration: between 3 / 4 hours tour
From monday to friday. On Saturdays and Sundays this tour is not performed.
** It takes, at least, 5 working days to book the service prior to the date of the tour.
SPECIAL PROMO: 5% off from the total, when booking Jewish tours in more than one city.
PROMO PRICE: USD $130.- per person ((indiv. price for a tour for 2 or 3 passengers)
For 4 to 6 passengers: USD $115.- per person
For 7 to 10 passengers: USD $100.- per person
Only one passenger: USD $230.-
** It is paid in advance.
ASK FOR PRICES FOR ANOTHER NUMBER OF PASSENGERS
- English-Spanish and Hebrew speaking guides
- Specialized and Jewish guides
- Pick up from hotel (San Isidro or Miraflores, for others places other rates)
- The tour finish in the hotel or in Larco-Mar Shopping.
- Tzedakah in Jewish sites
- Luch of Jewish food is optional
- Ask for rates for picking up from hotels in another districts.
++ To enter the institutions/synagogues is essential to send a copy of the passport one week before. (income is subject approval of the institution)
++ Clarification: due to security measures, all passengers must complete, at least one week before the reserved date, an online form with full details of travelers. Admission to institutions subject to the approval of community safety staff. Failure to enter, the tour will be all from outside instiutions telling about the history of the Jewish community in Lima.