Jewish City Tour in Quito
Our hallmark is that all our guides are ACTIVE MEMBERS of the Local Community, and that our tours are organized hand by hand with local institutions.
By this tour, travelers can learn about Jewish life in Quito, Ecuador.
Places to visit:
* Inside visit to Jewish Community
* Visiting the Jewish School (the inside visit depends if it is open or not)
* Jewish Cemetery
* Jewish neighborhood
* And also a visit to "The Middle of the World"
Duration: 3 hours.
** It takes, at least, 5 working days to book the service prior to the date of the tour.
TO KNOW ABOUT THE PRICE OF THIS TOUR, PLEASE SEND AND EMAIL TO: email@example.com
* Private Tour
* Pick up and Drop off in Hotel
* Bilingual guide, member of the Jewish Community.
* Management to enter to Jewish places
* The entrance to "The Middle of the World"
* Donation to Jewish places visited