Jewish City Tour in La Habana
Make your travel meaningful, and enjoy the Jewish Heritage!
By this tour, travelers can learn and know how it was started and how is developed the Jewish
Our hallmark is that all our guides are ACTIVE MEMBERS of the Local Community, and that our tours are organized hand by hand with local institutions.
community life in Cuba.
ItÂ´s important for you to know, that this is the official visit run by YOUNG members of the community.
What are we going to visit on this Jewish City Tour?
During the tour, travelers will visit and know the places, streets, buildings, landscapes, the great history of politics, society, lifestyle, and some stories of people who were and are protagonists of the Jewish experience in Cuba:
* The Orthodox Synagogue Adath Israel
* The small Holocaust square.
* Sephardic Hebrew Center
* The Cuban Holocaust exhibit
* The Beth Shalom Synagogue
* The Patronato (Jewish Center), and learn about the "Community School" where children learn Hebrew and study Jewish culture every Sunday.
* Old Havana
* The old Jewish quarter of Havana
* The Acosta street
* The Wall Street
* The Hotel Raquel, an amazing hotel, whose architecture shows the Jewish-Cuban
Only from Monday to Friday.
No Jewish Tour on SATURDAYS and SUNDAYS.
Duration: 3.30 hours.
** It takes, at least, 5 working days to book the service prior to the date of the tour.
* Bilingual guide (Spanish / English) - A member of the local Jewish community.
* Entry to the sites visited
* Transportation by taxi or van, depending on amount of passengers
*** A % of the tour price is a collaboration to the local Jewish community.
* Extra donation to Jewish places visited.
The tour starts in a Jewish institution, that will be notifed when booking.
** If you choose to be pick up at the cruise dock, it has an extra charge.
* Visit the Jewish Cementery in Guanabacoa.
** We collaborate in the reservation for a Shabbat dinner in the community.
*** We also offer other Local Tours with private guide, to know the most traditional attractions of the city of Havana.